Saturday, June 12, 2010

DECISION + ACT = ANSWER

Decision is constant element in life.
Even faith is a decision.

I got an answered prayer today.
I had prayed but had also done my part.

In that part, I was being faithful.
Faith that acted.

I also got a hope that I did not act upon.
So, I hang on now by mercy.

And I repent.

Decision.
Everything is a decision.
A small decision can entirely affect a huge part of ones life.


***

“The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure , the process is its own reward.”



-Amelia Eartheart

7 comments:

  1. When it comes to decision making, ako na lang jud ang tao mag lisud ug decide (I always ask opinions)... ambot kung nganu, pero all i know is wa ko kabalo.. but maybe,just maybe, mahadlok ko mo blame sa akong self for the outcome of such decision.. Pero am trying to overcome such habit na mahadlok mo decide, hina-ot lang unta! nyahaha..xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. mao. kay decision-making needs confidence. and responsibility to accept the consequences ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay anah d i na dor... waaah.... dapat jd n ana d i ako buhaton sa.... dapat jd.. salamat sa maayong pulong doris :P.. seriously thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned important things from your wiritings.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lau. I have sent you a message. I really appreciate your comments.

    Thanks,
    Doris ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,Doris.
    Would you let me know where you sent a message to me ?
    I haven't found your message.
     
     Best wish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi La U,

    I sent it like three or four weeks ago in an email through this blogspot. hehe. so, you haven't read anything?

    well, i just said, "thanks for your comments. i appreciate them".

    You have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete