Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dreaming of New York & Italy

literally. I just dreamt that I was goin around New York and Italy.

Oh God knows I miss travelling. When my friend asked me where I would go this year, I just said, "no plans. focusing on studying.".

well, i thought i could simply dump the desire. but this day's dream awakened me once again of that innate longing to be in a certain place that's foreign. new people. new faces. new weather...there's this obscurity that awaits for me.

i love it. it's like being a new person. y'know. when you are in a place no one knows you, it seems like you can be what you wanna be. if a person may judge you there, iit doesn't seem to affect much coz, anyway, you won't be with them long. you are free to be unsophisticated or free to wear that strange outfit of yours that your mom, relatives, or acuaintances in the Philippines would normallly comment on.

the scenes, the colors, the temperature...the ambience and the feel of it all...it's like so different that you would wonder what would you be given these different time and space.

financial reasons are the only hindrances i can think of as of the moment. i know that for some they may not see traveling for 60 thousand pesos or more as worth it. but the experience is worthless. i do believe that something happens in you as a person when you get out of that place where no one knows you and most of the scene is different from where you have been for so long. i still think of it as a worthy experience where you would understand other people and yourself better. i can spend as much just for travelling. i don't think of it as a waste at all.

if i had the money and if God willed it, i would still travel.
probably, to New York and Italy.

***

If I can see it, then I can be it,
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it...

I believe I can fly...
I believe I can touch the sky...





If I just spread my wings...I can fly.

1 comment:

  1. I think your opinion is right.
    You should go as soon as possible.

    Best wish

    ReplyDelete