Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dancing My Way Out of 2010

It has been an hour now since I opened this blogspot. I have been trying to be creative in presenting my 2010 review, but I always get stuck with it. So, I'll just be spontaneous...^^

2010:

1. went back to writing. I actually had some hiatus last 2009. This blog is an evidence. The major culprits for such an inhibition on that passion are laziness, laziness, and laziness.

2. Formed some groups again. Christian in nature: Ang Lamdag, Himaya Productions. They focus on using art for the glory of God.

3. invested for some Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and Some Investment ( lol ). Now trying to handle my money.

4. Made strong bonds in Friendship: The Zy to be number 1. Yes, for some reason, (I did not expect we would be so close as friends )...but well, we have been so close. I gave her the name by the way.

5. uhm yeah have been foolish to entertain some guys whom I never really knew. Oh God, I trusted easily. A lesson to remember. Thanks to my friends who have been supportive and have accepted me even though I have made these mistakes time and again...^^

6. I haven't travelled to another country this year, but have been to Boracay. It is safe to say it can compete with other countries as a tourist destination.

7. "rebonded" my hair for the first time. haha. this counts ( my hair is NATURALLY wavy to curly ). my image for the year 2010 is the straight-haired Doris.

8. have been into films this year. Some poetry appetizer here and there. Yes the POems of Shit 1,2,3, and more. And some short stories.

9. Himayans: Okay, have been hanging out with these guys for long. They are almost up for anything: Outpost gigs, Music tripping, Movie watching, Observing some painting, Shooting for a photoshoot, helping in Charity works,etcetera...which are my kind of thing.

10. Have performed a solo interpretative Dance ( well this is epic for me haha ), directed/ written "Papil sa Panganduy", and have posed in a Photoshoot. I can even post my write-ups on facebook haha. I also, by the way, joined the Cantata Ministry ( Drama Team ). This is a breakthrough out of all my insecurities and fears that I had been battling for so long, bow. ^^

2 comments:

  1. A productive year, Ms. "straight-haired Doris"

    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Dor! It was indeed a blessing meeting you last year! Goodluck to the next year of endeavor! ^^, And by the way, pwede pud 2011 is the "curly-haired Doris". hehe

    God Bless you always.

    ReplyDelete