Sunday, March 21, 2010

SNICKERS Almond Bar

Have you ever had that feeling when you know you should avoid or hate it even but it feels so good that you fail to let it go?


My brother and I have just had a date here at SM. We did not talk much. After we were done eating, he handed me Snickers. I was, "you did really buy this, huh"? Besides the high price of the chocolate, what actually shocked me was that, amidst our trying to lose weight, he afforded to purchase this sweet, yummy, almondy, stretchy, chocie...

When it landed on my tongue, Oh God. I would trade anything for that chocie feeling that came across me...It was like angels were singing heavenly songs and flowers opened their bud smiling at me...as if the whole painful world melted and became that sweet, sticky brownish chocie with almonds swimming in it...I plead to my brother to give me all the pieces...( he didn't hmm...he must have felt this chocie feeling too hehe ...but he lovingly gave me the best, biggest part ( my darling brother ))

....
These past days, I have been thinking about this new person. yes, new. Oh my heart, tell me, how many times are you gonna beat?

He was not that same person I blogged about. I had been trying to shoo him...as a matter of fact, became "weirdly" snobbish just so he would not even care to think I existed.

I did not like that he was too smart, cute, passionate, confident, admirable, funny...financially stable. Tug Tug Tug ( suddenly my heart leaped ) I did not like my heart to leap that high. It had been sleeping peacefully for years...Please, you, stay away!

His historical relationship records showed he had dated a couple of women, engaged to one, broken his heart many times...flirted with many....

Good reasons to stay away, hate him...


...But tell me,

why have I been looking on my cell phone, hoping he's texted again?

***

Snickers nutrition fact:
Calories 230
Fat Calories 100
Total Fat 11 g
Cholesterol 5 mg

and..I smelled the remnants of the Snickers sticking bit by bit on its plastic, imagining the taste of it in my mouth.

1 comment:

  1. It is unbelievable story that there is a man not to care you who are so charming in the world !!
    I think you are lucky to know the information before you are deceived by him.

    ReplyDelete