Monday, August 2, 2010

Writing is Chaos

So, I've got some feedback with my last post. Yes, read the bossy title. The feedback would be mostly about how I was f*cked up ( forgive the language ). It did not give most people the good impression of me...magnifying my rant, instead of the conclusion. Ranting is human but putting things in the right perspective is divine.
The rant was not supposed to be the gist of it all.

Well,that was not the first time that a write-up of mine was misunderstood.

Only one friend understood the main thought. I guess one factor is the fact that she knows me, and she has read most of my writings. So for that, I thank her.

But for those who have, time and again, misunderstood my article, well, hehe...

In Literature, criticisms are various:

biographical, historical, cultural, formalistic, subjective...

So I completely understand that a person may interpret it, according to the formalistic approach, or what, or may be according to their own experiences.

If you know me, I make hyperbole, and sinister jokes...but they should not be taken or reflected as the way they are said. I meant them to be exaggerated.



As I was contesting whether or not I would write again...I still think That I will continue to write...until people would solve the puzzle. of what an article mean. or who i really am. ^^

1 comment:

  1. don't give up on writing dor no matter what some people say or interpret about some of your articles.. as you said, S happens, so be it. wa lang sila kasabot sa emung bu-ot epasabot! Rak n Rol lang ghapon gud!

    ReplyDelete