Thursday, October 7, 2010

Coffee or Tea...or Joice?

If given the choice, choice the best. - Andy Calope

***

After I graduated and actually became a nurse, there, lo and behold, were the Rocky Road ice cream, Blueberry Cheesecake, and Korean Kimchi laid on a silver platter. ( They were also called, Australia, US, and London ( to be my workplace, yeah ). )

All were wonderful choices. Seemingly. Yet is life just but a gamble? What life gives you, would you just but take it? Or, would you give life a life?

You can always choose a path of least resistance. But would you?

I could. But Life is not mine to have. Sovereignty holds it.

I dare you to choose. Choice the best.


***

This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live.

-Deuteronomy 30:19

No comments:

Post a Comment