Friday, October 8, 2010

I Really Don't Care for a Man who. . .

disrespects women.

Disrespect has so many forms. But this I know...disrespect is selfishness. It doesn't think of the other party's feelings. It only thinks of his own, his animalistic appetite.

As I always say, I am a minimalist. If you just mess up with my life...if there's no more willingness to help me become better... If you are just there, giving me a speck of dirt for me to clean up... I would be okay with it if you were willing to admit you're a muck. but if not, I would not be your grandma to give you that cleaning...Grow up!

***

So when the uhm this DM ( Disrespectful Man...i arrived without creativity now, sorry hehe ) came, he just knew what to say...that I almost fell for him. tsk. tsk.

I would have known better that he was just like the same specie whom I had encountered before. haha.

The DMs don't think of others, or women specifically, because they are too self-absorbed. And they don't really persevere...I mean, since they're not serious...they play games with that who is there, available, and "mukagat"...or who is having fun with the whole flirting game.

At first, that would be fun. But, when real emotions emerge, (most women the victims ), the whole heart-muck tornado aka "GGB" happens. Women are not content. They are just made like that. They want to be loved and cherished ( as they should be, ayt? )

***

But they, the DMs, just go out, having fun, trying to test every woman who is "game" for the game. He DOES NOT even know what he wants. He simply USES women out of boredom, or for his own satisfaction.

The DM is selfish. He just doesn't know it.


***
In Bisaya, ganahan naku isulti nga: Ay' ku ilara, doh! Mura'g wasad ku ka meet pareha nimu, dah! Haha. I just wana delete you now from my memory...even in fb haha ( but no need for that..you're just a history now ) . You are not special. You are just the same as the men I have had...now would you belong to these:

the cheater graphic architect,
the uuuber confident bank manager,
the i-can-buy you businessman,
the scammy, psycho liar,
the self-centered, conceited bassist,
the user, classmate who always asks for help sa iyang assignments ug tests?

***so you really wana belong to them? and you still wana hook up with me?

uhm, thanks, but no thanks!

***

The world needs healing. It doesn't need you!



No comments:

Post a Comment