Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dragged to my Destiny

There's a beautiful message I have received today from our dearest pastor.


Said" You can never reach your potential outside of God's purpose."

"God has designed you for a purpose. It's no brainer. It will drag you to its fulfillment. And you are going to do what makes your heart filled with joy"

***

I guess...I am falling into your calling now. If I only ignore everything else, and focus. ^^

***

This day, MOD talked with me. Jokingly, he was asking about my eyes, and said that The Movement did not push through because of my sore eyes.

I asked him how he knew about it. And he was just saying that there were "tabi-an" who would talk.


Well, it is good that we're friends now. I mean, we're cool now. ^^

Ecclesiastes 3:11 for my MOD

No comments:

Post a Comment