Monday, October 18, 2010

I Own The Notebook...

for now.so i rule it. haha. My siblings are going to be out for a couple of days. my sister has just gone to Manila for a business appointment. And my bro has just gone to a retreat. they are back on friday! ^^ yeey. so a week of notebook-ing for me!

so expect a flood of posts from me ^^ this week i have learned SO much. learning can never be exhausted.

I have learned that trading off something valuable for something cheap can happen not only to the dumb but for most intellectual of men as well. Guess it's true that being wise is different from mere being smart or something.

And no matter what, there is a monster inside each of us. we will just have to learn to control it...or if not, we let it bow down to our prowess...letting that monster know who the boss is.

***
anyway, im leaving in a second hehe. so, all these other realizations and etc....will be later posted. ^^ the weather is cool. i just remember autumn. and suddenly, i feel courageous again.

The autumn in Australia,I was. I surmise, how I had felt at that time. i would call that autumn..."Wounded in a battle, but Victory was mine".

^^ see yah later! im quite enjoying the drip, and everythin. will be hanging out with friends...jogging around It Park at dusk...^^ we may not witness the sunset...but maybe ^^ this time...even winds console us...^^ they are our brother ...hmm poems and more poems...!!! ^^

***thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment