Saturday, October 16, 2010

I befriended Immaturity, and Blindness loved me…but Prosperity rejected me.

When I Befriended Immaturity . . .

Immaturity is a happy-go-lucky, and I immediately liked her.

She wears a smile all the time, telling me, things are “gonna be ohight mahn” , “juz don’t mind that little problahm of youhs and that leetle prohblam will go away”

And do I so take her advice. She is simply “cool”.

When I had a fight with Discipline, my once loyal best friend, I did go to Immaturity. Like an angel sent from heaven, there she told me once again, “hey mahn, Discipline just wants to change you, mahn. Tha’ kill joy, mahn. Oh I hate that kinda people.” I ditched Discipline. From then on… Immaturity has become my new best friend.


I played games with Immaturity, like the “ Life-is-too-short, so- chill”game, “ It’s-okay-to-violate-rules-as-long-as-no-one-knows-about-it”game, “Be happy and don’t care who you-might-step-on” game, and “Discipline-and-her-followers-should-die” game.

***

Then I met Blindness…

Blindness is Immaturity’s beautiful, beautiful mother. She shines like a queen in a kingdom. She never ages. Her beauty never fades. Men adore her. Young women admire her.

Her words are aroma to the entire place. People listen to her.

Immaturity is just one of Blindness’s children. Among her siblings known are Small Vision, Mediocrity, Vanity, Folly, and Stupidity.

When I was at their glamorous house, we had a feast on the bread of idleness, cake of hypocrisy, and wine of childishness.

***********to be continued! ~~~ ^^

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    I'm afraid that I'm not Tomohiro.

    You were not my consultant teacher.
    I'm sorry for my lack of explanation.And I spent only 1 month in Cebu.
    So I think you can't remenber my existence at all.I think you don't have memory about me at
    all.
    I'm sorry for my one-sidedly e-mail.
    And that's why I'm not a talented person like Tomohiro.
    So I can't make writings such books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will also come this site as a reader from now on.
    I will rarely write answer,but I will read your writings.
    I don't like e-mail communication even Japanese language
    and it takes much time to make composition in English.So I'm not good at e-mail communication.
    I'm a bad reader,but if you continue this blog,I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why,I think that it is useless to inform you about my name.But you feel unfair that
    I remain in the state of anonymous from now on,I would like to inform you my real name.

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.
    I think that it is hard for you to continue blog frequently.
    I think there is tired of writing or a drain of ingredients,if you continue this more and more.
    So I'm glad that you write this blog,even one time a month or a few monthes.
    My English level is still low.So your writings may be philosophic and difficult for me,
    even if normal theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is surprising facts for me that you are very religious person.And you like hard rock.
    Your appearance didn't seemed like such a person for me at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I admired that your mental age is mature.Your mental age is definitely more mature than I was in my early twenties and now Japanese women in early twnties.
    If I had had your mature in my early twenties,now I would have experienced such hard situation.
    I think that you will get bright future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You may think that you are more mature than now I'm. jajaja... It's probably true.jajaja...

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, haha. Im so sorry that I thought you were Hiro! I only had 4 Japanese students! So, I would actually know who you were. haha. and yes, all of them had ages 24, 27, 35, and 40 ( i think, somethin like that ). So it's okay to be anonymous, if that makes you comfortable...hehe...Oh yes, I love hard rock...and I am a Christian..

    enjoy reading! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, by the way, for the encouragement! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi.
    Thanks too.Thank you for your comment.

    And Thank you for your generosity.
    I don't like show my real name in such public area.

    ReplyDelete