Friday, October 15, 2010

S.O.R.R.Y.

Oh God, I am terrible. I feel terrible.

I don't know how many Sorrys will suffice.

Oh God, I am terrible. I feel terrible.

Careless actions. Hammering words.

They had been done.

I am sorry.

I know not how many sorrys take

to get this guilt feeling away.


My heart mourns for what I have done...please accept my plea.

I...well...I am but imperfect..this is marring our friendship...

Only God heals this brokenness between us.

I am Terribly sorry.

I know not how many sorrys will suffice.

to take this guilt feeling away....


2 comments:

  1.  
    Hi.
    I was a student of you in English school 4 years ago.
    I'm just a fan of you.Please not scare me.I was impressed by your lively manner at that time.
    I don't have a mind to go back to Cebu and Philippine to study English any more.
    So I'm glad to be able to know your thought and recent life and so on in this blog.
    The contents of your writing is difficult and philosophical for me.
    So,to be honest,it is hard for me to understand and answer about your theme.
    But I read almost all your writings.
    I think that you will gain popularity among Japanese men.
    So your look near to Japanese women,so Japanese men have a close affinity with you.
    And you look like exotic and cute to Japanese men.

    Thank you teacher,4 years ago.

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. funny thought you have there! ^^ but uhm...that could not have been four years ago...maybe 2 years...? ^^ who is this, then? Is this Tomohiro san?! ^^ your writing, too is so philosophical! ^^ I wana read your books ( with the English translation, of course ). had fun with you, too! ^^when can i read your writings?

    ReplyDelete