Saturday, October 16, 2010

a Pause

I left fb for a moment. I just need to stay away from being so much in public. hehe. and the good thing is, I can rekindle my writing in here again. as you may have noticed, in the last couple of months, the entries would get down to the lowest of 1.

so here. a pause is very essential. if i had paused the last time, i could have prevented myself from publicly humiliating someone. but at the same time, if i had not paused, i would not have known what kind of a man he was. enough of this issue.

move on. a pause makes you think in a more reasonable and appropriate way. a pause gives a clearer picture. a pause will allow you to breathe, concentrate, thus an increase in brain activity...leading to a more vivid mindset.

a pause opens to not only look on the superficial but also the details of things. a pause is needed for those people who have all these turmoils, emotionally and physically.

***

as i passed the neighborhood, a little girl about age 6 or so, told her friend, " kung mudaku ku, ganahan ku mapareha niya ( when i grow up, i want to be like her ) " with a finger pointing at me. i smiled.

the reason why i have been so active teaching younger kids and women is because i want them to live a better life than what our generation of women has lived. we have had the highest, probably, in premarital sex, feministic viewpoints, and marrying foreigners as their ticket for greener pastures, and the likes in these days and age.

and the biggest inspiration for me to not give up being a better person and a better woman is because of these next generations. i want them to grasp how a woman whose identity is in Christ lives.

(*1Wives, in the same way be submissive to your husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, 2when they see the purity and reverence of your lives. 3Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. 4Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight - - -1 Peter 3 ) ----that includes a "pausing Spirit " hehe

i am so far yet of becoming that perfect woman Christ wants me to be. but i have been fixing my eyes on that vision of God's perfect will for my life.

Glory. i claim God's glory be displayed in my life. And He who makes everything glorious...will make me that glorious woman. for His showing off of His glory hehe


have been listening to this David Crowder band lyrics ( Everything Glorious ) * i love the lyrics!:


The day is brighter here with You
The night is lighter than its hue
Would lead me to believe
Which leads me to believe

(chorus)
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
You make everything glorious
And I am Yours


What does that make me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment