Friday, January 8, 2010

Depth

Depth is something that doesn't happen in an instance. To acquire it, one has to face challenges ( physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional ) with victory on his end.
***
I hope that when someone dives into me as a person, they will find more than what meets their eyes. Or what they hear about me.

I hope that I will not declare of my spiritual affinity to Christ, and people will only recognize the vibration of the words being uttered from my mouth. I hope that people will not only hear but even believe it even when my mouth is closed.

SO called "Christians" I have seen them all. With passion and thinking that they think they are Christians. But they are simply hypocrite children of the Light.

That I say not of condemnation, but of reality that I myself have been a hypocrite once in a while...crucifying the One who loves me time and again through my words, actions, and thoughts.
***

Is their depth in your spirituality? DON'T tell me. It's useless.
SHOW me.

Let me see you LOVE your enemy or the people who have offended you. Is your Love for God above your pride and self-preservation?

Have you abandoned your doubt and self will, your self-centered living...for your faith and love for the King of Kings?
Have you loved him through the SURRENDER of your will, your strength, your thoughts...for HIS will, strength, and thoughts?


So shallow are words. So shallow is your presence at church. SO shallow is your lip service.

How deep is your love for God?

No comments:

Post a Comment