Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sanity Through Truth

I am hurt. Hurt because some people, including family, friends, and church mates misjudge me. And another friend has told me that I am physically imperfect ( a bit FAT ), thus " I could not get any man I want ". And hurt because I think I am misunderstood by people.

I wish the people I love would understand me. To know me, by the truth. And not by what they seem is true to themselves.

I wish people would know that I KNOW that I am imperfect...that I am NOT talented enough or beautiful enough or KIND enough or even SPIRITUAL enough. REALLY, I KNOW that. I may try to not let them see that I feel so INADEQUATE. but TRUST me. I KNOW I am inadequate.

And because of this, I have all the REASONS not to tell them about Christ's power or strength when I myself am full of weaknesses.

BUT amidst this, Only The truth that comes from Christ strengthens and comforts me. He has given me Love so I know how to love myself despite of my imperfections.

The truth is that no one is Perfect but Him. And that to expect the people who have offended and hurt me to UNDERSTAND me is UNFAIR. For I myself am full of imperfections. For I myself have hurt or offended them even more.


If Christ, the King of kings, who has died for me is willing to forgive me for all my betrayal and disloyalty, will I be more selfish not to forgive those people who have hurt and offended me?

***

" Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." ( John 8:32 )
****

( This is a recent pic. Is this fat??? You be the judge...( your answer may not matter anyway hehe )

2 comments:

  1. oh come on, dorz. i was only teasing you that time. you shouldn't take it too hard. i simply thought you were used to it, considering your nickname "babz". sorry if it came out wrong. i was only trying to motivate you. dont think too much about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wels, no, i don't think much about it...

    ReplyDelete