Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pfool of Ice Cream

Last night was a night we would call a " baboy moment" or a "pig moment ". Pig moment is a time when we oversleep, oversit while watching TV, overeat, or overeat to the point of not sharing the food to others.

I had my 10th ice cream cone ( with loads of ice cream, of course ), while not noticing of how time had flown when I first had my first cone. The "dirty" ice cream's flavor was a mixture of flour, sugar, milk, mango, and cheap cookies. Nothing to be crazy about. It was not my favorite ice cream. But, nevertheless, I almost finisehd 1 gallon ( can you believe it? )of that shit-like taste. That must have been my most depressing moment hehe...I do extreme stuff when I am sad or stuck with shity emotions.

Sadly, that was my sweet attack toward that kind of emptiness. That sucks.

On the contrary, last Saturday, I had my first step to my "fitness" journey at Cebu City Sports Complex. The thing was, the place brought me to my sad, emo past. When I would be too depressed and heartbroken, I would run that emotion out. Until my legs ached and my heart too exhauseted to pump like it was about to get out of my chest. So, hint: I am at my saddest when I am the slimmest; and happiest when I am at my ehem "healthiest" ( okay, heaviest. )


The key is : too much of something is never a wise thing.

ps. I have to go to the CR for the nth time. Since last night my farting moment has never ceased. No dairies ( eg. ice cream ) for a lactose intolerant like me T_T ( I must have been really depressed hehe )

***
15 In this meaningless life of mine I have seen both of these:
a righteous man perishing in his righteousness,
and a wicked man living long in his wickedness.

16 Do not be overrighteous,
neither be overwise—
why destroy yourself?

17 Do not be overwicked,
and do not be a fool—
why die before your time?

18 It is good to grasp the one
and not let go of the other.
The man who fears God will avoid all extremes.


Ecclesiastes 7: 15 - 18

No comments:

Post a Comment