Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fetus

"Be Friendly", Ate M, my "guardian", told me after "ignoring" the man (I used to have a crush on )who tried to talk with me the last time. I don't know. So many times, my being "friendly" with guys results to misinterpretation on their species part. I'm not going to start to complicate my life, thank you very much.


Anyway, I promised her I'd be friendly next time...(@_@)
***

Fetus starts with an egg and a sperm. A few chromosomes make up the microscopic cells. It multiplies, until it becomes big. Until the organs are formed. Nine months later, the FULL term is already waging war against his mother's vagina. Until he gets out and sees the world. And he is no longer called, "fetus", but a baby, or a little human being.

***

I am a fetus. So underdeveloped. Not ready yet of the outside world. And REALLY, I don't like it if I'm treated like a grown up. Look at me, I'm JUST a fetus. If you let me out on my 16th week, I'd die here at CCMC. Okay. stop forcing me to be expelled like a wiggly worm from your anal canal.

I need to grow yet. SO be patient...

***

The lullaby of my mom lulls me to sleep as I sip another teaspoonful of amniotic fluid of my Writing class inside this amniotic sac-home for a fetus like me. gUUlp!

No comments:

Post a Comment