Sunday, January 31, 2010

Poems of S 1

Poems of S...

Spontaniety...
Stress...
Sickness...
Soliliquy...
Sadness...
Sorrow...
Strings...
Senselessnesss...


Shits...


1.
Tit Tat.
Here comes the rain.
No warning
Without Shame.

Taylor Swift singing about pain.
Tit tat.
I hope for the rain.
To move away
"Make me sane!"

2.
Oh, Sloth
Leave me
Though My soul
Almost loathe
I still feel you
near me
Sticking to me
like my skin
Endearly


I long to write,
dance, and beat
with rhythms and melody
But damn you Sloth
has overtaken me...

They say I'll kill you,
Or you will kill me
How can I kill you
when you are inside of me?

Then DEATH!
I have to murder myself
for you Sloth
is a Lover to me

But a damn lover
I don't want to be,
my Spirit says to me.

Yet my flesh
yearns
for a piece of you
in me.

3.
From 2009 to 2010
You still beep me at 2 AM
I wonder does it really mean
you think of me
with feelings that blaze aflame
or you just playin' a game?


Or you just get drunk
And feeling empty again?
You call me, text me,
or wana me with you
At 2AM


Do I get flattered?
Or do I get pissed?
ANd all I wana do
is not to miss
My homey, peacefull bliss
In my dreams, a special abyss

For at 2 AM,
My mind worries
when a text
form words that damn only carries,
five-letter word you see...
It only says,
"Doris..."


***end of PS 1

No comments:

Post a Comment